Bahrain Asphalt Establishment (BAE) runs on a parallel road with the Kingdom towards a new age of growth and development. In a span of more than four decades, the
company has transformed itself from a small road paving to the largest asphalt
contractor in the Kingdom. Its projects span island to island, connecting to
clients’ needs with a wide range of infrastructure challenges that include
roads, bridges, ports, land reclamation and infrastructure development. Bahrain
Asphalt gained its rank as industry leader through the innovative
infrastructure solutions that it offers.
BAE performs base construction, site preparation, new pavement, overlays, and full-depth patching for a wide range of customers from government, general contractors to homeowners. We also perform complete asphalt maintenance services for our commercial and residential customers including: crack sealing, seal coating, remove and replace driveways and parking lots, patching, and
BAE maintains sophisticated and fully automated plants with state-of-art equipment that can
produce different types of asphalt mixes with an average production capacity of
500 tons per hour.
We are also a market leader in research development and production of special asphalts, emulsions and Polymer Modified Bitumen (PMB). Reinforcing this commitment to quality is a system of standards which include:
- Continuous development of the latest surfacing products and pavement materials;
- Production of superior grade asphalt;
- Rigid testing methods according to international standards services tailored to suit a wide range of requirements in road building and maintenance;
- The latest technology and modern machineries for asphalt production;
- Laying and compacting State-of-the-art research facilities for all types of emulsions and In-house laboratories and field testing depots provide continuous technical support and quality control to the production and laying teams working throughout the island;
- Asphalt and concrete
pavement structures are designed to provide reliable, safe and cost-effective
- Road structures consist of a combination of layers consisting of asphalt and aggregates, over a granular base or existing surface, which are rolled, compacted and applied with surface treatments. After which they undergo standard test methods to verify their waterproofing capacity, resistance to abrasion and action suitability in supporting the load from
low-to-high volume traffic roads.
Bahrain Asphalt Establishment (BAE) is certified, fully-bonded and insured, and we guarantee that all of your asphalt needs will be met with a fair price and your work will be completed with superior quality in a timely manner. To learn more about our
company, please contcat us.